Distinctive Petsitting is a purpose driven company that offers meaningful work, flexible schedules, and rewarding opportunities to be in service to appreciative people and pets. Choosing a career with Distinctive Petsitting begins with a genuine love for pets coupled with a desire to excel.
A career at Distinctive Petsitting not only provides meaningful work, but also provides opportunities to expand your skill set and reach your full potential. We are firm believers in a "promote from within" culture, giving each team member the opportunity to rise to the next level in their career.
Would you enjoy . . .
- Awesome work / life balance - Flexible hours, fresh air, exercise, and PET LOVE
- Great compensation, gratuities for excellent service, company discounts
- Generous planned vacation time – flexible planned work schedules
- Stable career path for authentic pet lovers with unlimited earning and learning
- Must be an adult 21 years or older with a valid driver’s license
- Must own and maintain a reliable, insured automobile to drive to pet care assignments
- Must live within our service area. Service area includes within 12 miles of Atlanta/Vinings 30339
- Must have a work history with superior employment references that can be verified
- Must provide six superior personal character references that can be contacted and verified
- Must have access to the internet and a smart phone to receive calls, texts, and emails and respond promptly to pet care assignments
- Must be able to successfully pass a nationwide criminal background investigation report
Dog Walkers / Cat Sitters / Overnight Pet Sitters Needed
- Drive to pet sitting assignments regardless of sunshine, rain, or darkness
- Carefully provide detailed feeding routines for domestic dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens
- Enthusiastically participate in frequent communication with the DPI colleagues and clients
- Provide consistent, safe leash walks for dogs, gentle loving care, and dutiful poop scooping tasks
- Focused cat care with detailed feeding, litter box scooping, fresh water routines
- Provide genuine love, attention, and affection to family pets
- Collect mail and package delivery and discard trash in outdoor receptacles
- Register completed pet visits within our schedule system for accuracy and accountability
- Seek assistance from colleagues when confronted with a question or concern
- Strong work ethic – must be intrinsically organized, punctual, and dependable
- Responsible - must have the ability to respond appropriately to circumstances and situations
- Accountable - must always operate with a high degree of integrity with or without supervision
- Active listening skills – must be able to receive and follow instructions to meet pet care expectations
- Detail oriented – must demonstrate the ability to follow instructions accurately and completely
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Reachable and responsive – ability to promptly respond to texts, emails, and phone calls
- Reliably adaptive to change - schedules can change unexpectedly
- Cheerfully dependable - pets and people strongly rely on our promises and the care we provide
If you adore dogs and cats, love to spend time outdoors, and take a self-starter approach to your work, this is the job for you!
We are grounded in our values and driven by our mission.
As such, our passion for excellence is known and energized by all Distinctive Petsitting team members.
Our goal is to match the right people with the right job. Our extensive assessment and interview process provides the opportunity to identify strengths and place team members in roles that will bring them both success and fulfillment.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Only thoroughly completed applications will be considered.